Mom Home Alone (3/52)


It is not a piece of cake to single-handedly rise a child. Every day is filed up with various tasks and challenges which main purpose is to make the toddler happy and satisfied. There is almost no time left for mother. So after those busy days I do look forward to a day of separation from my little one, thinking I will get done with tasks I am not able when with him, or just simply relax and get rest, take a nap to make up for all those nights when I had to wake up several times to calm him down...
It appears it is not as easy as it seems.
Every time I am saying buy to him my heart starts hurting and I miss him terribly! And looking at his toys sitting neatly on shelves (which happens only if he's not at home, lol) makes it even harder on me.
There is no easy life for mother...


---
Wychowywanie dziecka w pojedynkę nie jest łatwym zadaniem. Każdy dzień jest wypełniony zadaniami i wyzwaniam, których głównym celem jest sprawienie, żeby dziecko było szczęśliwe i usatysfakcjonowane. I właściwie nie zostaje wiele czasu dla matki. Czasem po takich bardzo zapracowanych dniach oczekuję jakiegoś oddechu, czekam na dzień, którego mój Maluszek nie będzie spędzał ze mną  a ja wówczas nadgonię zaległe rzeczy do zrobienia, czy po prostu utnę sobie spokojnie drzemkę w ramach rekomensaty za nieprzespane noce.
A  w rezultacie to nie jest takie proste jak mogłoby się wydawać.
Za każdym razem kiedy dzień rozłąki nadchodzi i żegnam się z nim- jest mi ciężko wyobrazić sobie jak minie kolejnych kilka gdzin bez niego!!! Tęsknię i strasznie mi smutno. Nie jest łatwo być matką...

Comments

Popular Posts